Open daily 9am to 4.30pm
The Larder is a wonderful spot to enjoy a light lunch, coffee break or delicious frozen treat from our Giacopazzi’s ice-cream parlour. Choose from a great selection of carefully-chosen teas and coffees, soft drinks, cakes and snacks.
We have a number of safety measures in place to keep customers and colleagues safe. Please take a moment to read these before you visit:
- One person at a time.
- Our staff are behind a perspex screen.
- Please queue 2 metres apart outside.
- Please wear a face covering indoors.
- We can only accept card purchases at this time, ideally contactless.
- There is a one-way system in place for the entrance and exit – please follow the signage.
Where to find us
The Larder is located in the courtyard just along from our restaurant The Kitchen. It is now open for take-aways from 9am to 4.30pm. We politely ask that all dogs are kept on leads, please. Thank you.
Booking is not required at The Larder, so feel free to turn up and treat yourself!