Open daily for takeaway
The Larder is a wonderful spot to pick up a picnic lunch, delicious Giacopazzi’s ice-cream, coffee or cake to takeaway. Choose from a great selection of teas and coffees, soft drinks, sandwiches, kids lunchboxes, soup, stovies, cakes and snacks.
The Larder is open every day for takeaway and is located in the courtyard at Restoration Yard.
We have a number of safety measures in place to keep customers and colleagues safe. Please take a moment to read these before you visit:
- Please queue two metres apart – the footstep floor stickers will guide you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser.
- Please wear a face covering indoors.
- We can only accept card purchases at this time, ideally contactless.
- There is a one-way system in place for the entrance and exit – please follow the signage.
Where to find us
The Larder is open for take-away coffee, sandwiches, soup, stovies cakes and picnics. Located in the courtyard, just along from our restaurant The Kitchen. We politely ask that all dogs are kept on leads, please. Thank you.
Booking is not required at The Larder, so feel free to turn up and treat yourself!