Open daily 9am to 4.30pm for take-away
The Larder is a wonderful spot to pick up a picnic lunch, delicious Giacopazzi’s ice-cream, coffee or cake to take-away. Choose from a great selection of teas and coffees, soft drinks, sandwiches, kids lunchboxes, soup, stovies, cakes and snacks.
The Larder is open every day for take-away and is located in the courtyard at Restoration Yard.
On busy weekends and during school holidays we will also open The Horsebox for take-away. You’ll find it located just opposite The Orangerie.
We have a number of safety measures in place to keep customers and colleagues safe. Please take a moment to read these before you visit:
- Please queue 2 metres apart outside.
- Please use the hand sanitiser.
- Our staff are behind a perspex screen.
- Please wear a face covering indoors.
- We can only accept card purchases at this time, ideally contactless.
- There is a one-way system in place for the entrance and exit – please follow the signage.
Where to find us
The Larder is open for take-away coffee, cakes and picnics from 9am to 4.30pm. Located in the courtyard, just along from our restaurant The Kitchen. We politely ask that all dogs are kept on leads, please. Thank you.
Booking is not required at The Larder, so feel free to turn up and treat yourself!