We are delighted to take group bookings at Restoration Yard Monday to Friday. Here are just a few reasons to book your group in with us:
- Only 20 minutes from Edinburgh off the City Bypass in Dalkeith Country Park. We’re two minutes from Sheriffhall Roundabout close to the A1, A68, A7 and A702.
- Coach drop off and parking available.
- The Kitchen at Restoration Yard is our stunning restaurant. Old sits beautifully alongside new here where historic brickwork meets contemporary floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the park and 18th century Orangerie. We offer reduced rates for larger groups of 12+ and commission for FIT operators (groups under 12).
- The Store at Restoration Yard is an experience in itself. Browse and buy in our Foodhall selling the best Scottish artisan produce. Discover the latest fashion, homewares, books, stationery, beauty, jewellery, kids and more.
- Fort Douglas adventure park is perfect for FIT family groups with its magical Fort Treehouse, new Sky Maze, Zip Wires and secret tunnels.
- Set in 1,000 acres with walking and cycling routes. Admire the magnificent architecture of Dalkeith Palace and Montagu Bridge along the way or enjoy some nature spotting.
Larger Groups & Travel Trade
We understand that every group is different and can work with you to find a package that suits your needs. From breakfast to tea and cake or exclusive use for an early dinner, read on to find out more for groups of 12+.Download Groups Info & Prices
Restoration Yard is just that bit different to your average venue. We offer FIT operators commission on breakfast and afternoon tea in The Kitchen, Monday to Friday.Download FIT Groups Info & Prices