Restoration Blog / SPRING/SUMMER ’19 MENSWEAR
SPRING/SUMMER ’19 MENSWEAR
Who said menswear was all about the greige?
Our menswear department has doubled in size this season, offering more clothing and accessories than ever before. Spring/Summer brings floral prints and pops of colour to make for a much more interesting wardrobe – happy days!
Sisi Gibreel, head of retail, explains:
“We’ve listened to our customers. Our male customers were asking for more choice from more brands. So we’ve bought deeper into our bestselling collections, Selected Homme, Claudio Lugli and Vedoneire, and we’ve introduced our newest collection – Hartford. We’re super excited by this collection of beautiful American classics meet contemporary European design, each piece exudes pure luxury.”
Here’s our pick of the best new-season styles, including a little preview of new kid on the block, Hartford . . .
1. Hartford Tiki Print Shirt, £165.
2. Hartford Shirt, £55, Hartford Jacket, £125.
3. Selected Homme Shirt, £55.
4. Hartford Linen Shirt, £125
5. Claudio Lugli Shirt, £89.95
3. Selected Homme T-Shirt, £18.
6. Hartford Liberty Print Shirt, £165.
7. Selected Homme Crew Neck, £45.00
8. Selected Homme Shirt, 35.00
9. Roka Backpack, £55
10. Selected Homme Shirt, £55.
11. Selected Homme Merino Crew Neck, £55.
12. Vedoneire Shirt, £49.95