A little thank you from us to you
How it works
It’s our way of thanking you for your loyalty and spreading a little RY love. Sign up in Store then collect and spend points in every area from Restoration Yard to The Kitchen, Coffee Bar, The Larder and Fort Douglas too. You’ll earn one point for every £1 you spend. Each point is worth 1p and you can use them at any time. We’ll also email out special discounts and offers throughout the year. If you’d like to save time, why not fill in and print off the sign up form to bring in with you? You can download it here.
• Get 50 FREE points when you sign up.
• Be the first to know about events.
• Enjoy a cake and hot drink for £4 at The Coffee Bar in February, Monday to Friday between 3pm -5pm.
• A FREE in-house yoga class at The Wellbeing Lab plus 20% off your first block booking between January and March.
• 10% off Fort Douglas on day entry prices (except during school holidays) for up to five people in your group.
• 10% off kids parties in the Fort Douglas Bell Tent plus a free 30 minute natural craft activity.
• 15% off hire of the park's BBQ area.
• Collect points in Restoration Yard Store, The Kitchen, Coffee Bar, The Larder and Fort Douglas.
• Enjoy further discounts and special offers not available to the general public.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I need to spend to get points?
You’ll earn one point for every £1 you spend. Each point is worth 1p. Please note our loyalty programme is a points accrual system and is not redeemable for cash.
How do I check my balance?
You can check your balance at any till point in Restoration Yard’s Store. However, it’s also handily printed on the bottom of your last receipt.
When can I collect and spend my points?
In Restoration Yard’s Store, The Kitchen, Coffee Bar, The Larder and Fort Douglas. So you can put it towards that perfect flat white, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, a play in Fort Douglas or on that jumper you’ve had your eye on for ages. Just don’t forget to hand it over at the cash register to get it scanned!
How can I find out about discounts and offers?
Can I share my card with my mum/ husband/friend?
Unfortunately not. To ensure you get the most of the promotions on offer we would recommend you sign up individually.
Can I use it at the Duke of Buccleuch’s other properties?
Unfortunately not, this is currently a Dalkeith Country Park specific loyalty programme.
What do I do if I lose my card?
Please see a member of the retail team who will be able to set you up with a new card.
What if I forget my card?
We will give you a receipt with a barcode on this - bring it on your next visit and we'll scan it on to your card for you.